Monday, January 11, 2010

8 months

Guess who turned 8 months old on the 7th?















She's really getting the hang of crawling. Her favorite place to go is the kitchen. As soon as she sets hands on the tile she starts yelling loudly to hear her own voice. She's so silly!

Those top teeth are still coming in. I wish they would hurry and cut through the gums! Tylenol and teething tablets are our friends.

Well, since she is eating more and more solids, my milk supply is starting to dry up. We got our first can of formula yesterday at the store. I have some milk in the freezer that we'll be mixing with the formula so that she gets used to the taste. I still plan on nursing her at night, but she doesn't get enough during the day anymore, hence the formula. Hey, I made it 8 months! Go me :)

Grandma and Pawpaw are coming to visit this weekend. It's supposed to rain most of the weekend, but that's okay. We'll keep entertained by watching Lizzy crawl all over the house.

Big news for us as well. We've decided to buy a new car. We'll be getting a Toyota Sienna XLE. Yes, I am getting a Mommy Van. We'll trade in the Highlander for the new vehicle. Not sure exactly when, but the plans are in the works. Lizzy will have lots more room and trips will be a lot more fun.

Lizzy is up from her nap now so I will write more at a later date. Here's a picture of her teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment